Please enable cookies in you browser to continue shopping
1. You change your mind
You must return your items within 14 days of requesting the item must be returned to us in brand new condition, exactly as it was when you received it. All items returned must be unused and in their original packaging. Incomplete, torn, worn, soiled or anything we may believe has been used will not be accepted. Please note that this cancellation right does not apply to the following;
b) Underwear (Bras accepted)
c) Opened Adult toys
d) Sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, once these products are unsealed after you receive them
2. The item doesn’t match the description
We work hard to present the products on our websites as accurately as possible. As much as we try to avoid it, on some occasions the information on our websites may contain inaccuracies. If the item is so different from the description that you would not have bought it, you are entitled to a refund. Please contact our customer service team to arrange a refund including the cost of postage for returning the item.
3. The item has a minor fault
Please contact our customer service team who will request evidence of the minor fault and upon receipt of that evidence, will offer you a partial refund without the need to return the item or the option to return the item for a replacement or refund including the cost of postage for returning the item.
4. The item has a major fault
You are entitled to choose between a refund, repair or replacement of the item (subject to availability), along with compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. Please contact our customer service team to arrange a repair, replacement or refund including the cost of postage for returning the item.
5. When will I receive my refund for the return?
As soon as we have received your return a refund will be processed within 7 days. We will send you an update by email once we have received and checked your return.
6. What options do I have to return an item?
We accept returns using CollectPlus but If you wish to use your preferred choice of courier or Royal mail, please follow the same returns process and simply write the returns address on the outside of your parcel along with your returns number. Please retain your proof of postage.
7. How do I return an item using CollectPlus?
Click on the Create a Return via your account, this will be approved by the customer service team and you shall receive a ‘Returns Authorisation Number’ (RAN). You will see this number on your screen and also receive a copy of it in an email.
To return your item using CollectPlus there will be a charge of £4.60.
CollectPlus is a convenient way to return parcels at over 6,000 local stores, open from early until late, 7 days a week. You will receive a returns receipt with an online tracking code, so that you can follow your parcel's progress back to us. Alternatively, you can download the CollectPlus App for free.
1. Go to www.collectplus.co.uk/mysale-returns, follow the instructions to purchase a returns label and find a CollectPlus store
2. Securely attach the label to your parcel ensuring that the barcode is clearly visible and that any other delivery or returns labels have been covered or removed from the packaging.
3. Drop off your parcel at any local store offering the CollectPlus service. You can find your local store at www.collectplus.co.uk/store-locator or by downloading the CollectPlus App where you can add the parcel to your account and track your return quickly and easily.
4. Keep your receipt to track your parcel at www.collectplus.co.uk/track or if you have scanned the returns label barcode in to your CollectPlus App Account before handing over to the storekeeper, you we be able to view the current status from there.
Please note that you can only use CollectPlus to return a “cabin baggage size parcels” 60 x 50 x 50cm that weigh no more than 10kg.
If you would like us to replace or provide a refund for an item and we find that:
The item has been lost, destroyed or disposed of by you; or The item has been damaged after being delivered to you for reasons not related to its state or condition at the time of supply to you; or
The item has been attached to, or incorporated in, any real or personal property and cannot be detached or isolated without damaging the item; or the period of time since supply and circumstances are such that we are permitted by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015 to decline to provide a refund or replacement,
Then we may, at our discretion, decide not to replace or refund you for the item and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable postage costs. To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses that you incur as a result.